Martha's Whiskey Sour are likely to make an appearance at our rehearsal dinner. There's a video on the link above.
- 1 small lemon wedge
- Turbinado sugar, for rimming glass
- 1/4 cup bourbon, preferably Maker's Mark
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, preferably organic
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Oven-Dried Orange Slices
- Rub the lemon wedge around the rim of a 12-ounce rocks glass. Place turbinado sugar in a shallow dish. Dip the rim of the glass in the sugar to coat; set aside.
- In a large cocktail shaker, combine bourbon, orange juice, lemon juice, granulated sugar, and ice. Cover, and shake vigorously until all ingredients are well combined and cold. Pour into prepared glass, and garnish with orange slice."