Friday, July 24, 2009

Design Ideas from Design Sponge for Our New Pad!

I am thinking about color coordinating our books.

This idea has been on my radar for a while (courteous first of Anthropologie): a wall of clipboards with my art, inspiration, poems, favorite things. I LOVE this idea. I would like to do this in the sunroom/office that right now is being envisioned in apple green. Perhaps one apple green wall as an accent? No, the whole thing, the room is too small for an accent!

A formal dining room awaits us!

The dining room has a built-in very similar to this one. I love this room. There's some wallpaper that I would like to remove, and paint a neutral palette.

This is the color I would like to integrate into the kitchen which is currently all white. The picture below also shows how lovely this powdery blue looks with white. Clean, but also nostalgic.


Premature, I know, but perfect.

No comments: